“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
Instructions: press reblog
Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry!
You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
I’m probably going to draw the give-away tomorrow (25/07 in NZ) as there’s free shipping and then I can offer the winner $60USD in my shop instead of $50 because shipping will be freeeeeee! So it’s pretty much your last chance to reblog this c:
This is literally what Terry Pratchett wears to conventions.
What a good thing is Terry Pratchett.
As a rule I have to reblog Terry Pratchett, even if I’ve already done so before.
"GO AWAY,IT’S MY CLARA"
Martha Jones from A to Z [insp]
It’s been over 13 years since I first read PoA and I still can’t believe Harry asked the Minister of Magic to sign his Hogsmeade permission form.
Country you are currently situated in: St. Peterburg, Russia
Photo of yourself:
(Me coming up with a cunning plan)
Favorite NMTD episode: So far: All around great guy (from NMTD channel), The Ben Show (from), Life of the Party (from Watch Projects), but I suppose there will be many more awesome episodes soooon!
Favorite NMTD character: Pedro
Favorite Shakespeare Play: Either Much Ado or King Lear currently
Favorite web series (outside of NMTD): AOJE undoubtedly.
Any other information you want to tell us about: Well, I love everything British, like everything! My favourite authors are Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde and John Green. I love BBC and am very mad at them for cancelling the Hour. Midsomer Murders is my favourite detective tv-series. Doctor Who is my life. And I owe everything I have to Doctor Who.
How did you find out about Nothing Much to Do? Tumblr!
Favorite band/song/what you’re listening to right now? Oasis (for the past two weeks), generally favourite music - Team Starkid
What are you wearing? Right now a nightie - tumblr first thing in the morning, last thing before bed XDDD
Favorite food? Chocolate ice cream, onion soup and chicken wings (in any order)
Favorite chat-up line? Don’t have one.
What’s your worst fear? Losing people that are close to me?
Favorite TV show? Doctor Who
Favorite quote (bonus: favorite quote from NMTD so far)?
Can I post a few?
"When you’re a kid, they tell you it’s all… grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that’s it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It’s so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better." (Love and Monsters - yep that weird Doctor Who episode)
“Only when we love do we see the true person. The truth of a person is only visible through love. Love is not the illusion. Life is." (from David Hare’s play Judas Kiss)
"Never love anyone who treats you like you are ordinary" (Oscar Wilde)
"Forgive your 14-year-old self for thinking that he didn’t like that" (Ben)
What place would you like to visit? The United Kingdom
What instrument do you play? None
What is the last book you read? Master and Margarita
Do you eat mangoes with or without the skin? I don’t like mangoes, but probably without (though I have never tried it with the skin, maybe it’s much more delicious that way)
Would you rather fight a hundred duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck? A hundred duck-sized horses!
Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf.
A magician tells you that you can be granted the power of invisibility, but you will never again be able to drink tea. Do you accept the power? I love tea too much, sorry…
The Candle Wasters have mentioned that the flamingo thing was something that started at Jake and Harriett’s audition (although it may not have been an argument at the time). What is your headcanon backstory for the flamingo argument?
I have no idea! Can’t wait to hear the real story though. And I know I am late with posting this:(
- fandom please I implore you all to talk about Dean Thomas more
- literally yelling for a red card during a Quidditch match
- painting a potter for president banner for his friend HOW CUTE
- offering to forge a signature so that same friend could go to the village with the…
There are so many fruits you haven’t tasted
so many beautiful songs you have not discovered
spices you’ve never heard of
and intriguing conversations you haven’t had
there are oceans you have not felt
and plants you’ve never seen
books you’ve never read
and souls your heart has not touched
this Earth is incredible.
DO YOU EVER MISS PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
LIKE “WOW THAT PUNK GUY WHO STOOD IN FRONT OF ME IN THE LINE FOR THAT TOUR AND WE SHARED A LAUGH, MAN THAT GUY WAS COOL I MISS HIM”
IS THAT JUST ME OR DO OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT TOO
-Harry Potter and My Hogwarts Uniform.
-Harry Potter and I defeated the Basilisk with my Hogwarts Uniform
-Harry Potter and I met my godfather with a blue shirt
-Harry Potter and The red shirt I wear all the movie
-Harry Potter and I wear that blue shirt again
-Harry Potter and I wear that blue shirt again
-Harry Potter and I changed the blue shirt for the red one
-Harry potter and I will confront my fate with my old blue shirt.